Friday, July 15, 2011

Should I get my deposit back?

I moved into my apartment July of 2010 and when I moved in my apartment was suppose to be fixed and "ready to move in". It of course was not! The carpet was dirty and filled with stains even tho they claimed to shampoo it 2 times! The paint job was awful with marker and crayon markings. The shower was not finished being remodeled and the counter tops had stains and what looks like some kind of glue stuck on them. Wrong size air conditioner, which they tried to lie and say they replaced it with the right one but all they did was put a plastic border around it to make it look bigger. The kitchen floor alumium was tearing and peeling up...Then of course ROACHES! Which I had no idea about until the night I came home and there was a WAVE of them! All these problems were promised to be fixed but never were! My apartments have had...4 or 5 different apartment managers since last July and. Believe 2 different companies trying to run it....Sad thing there is MORE....Do I have the right to get my deposit back???

No comments:

Post a Comment