Friday, July 22, 2011

Do you think i can do this?? how do i do it?

Okay sooo...I'm thirteen...what I want to do is remodel my grandma and grandpas house...I know this is crazy!!! But...they are such good people....they are bothe 47 and have hd 5 kids....the oldest being my mom... teir youngest is 17....and then theirs a 19 year old and then a 26 year old....his girlfriend lives wif my grandparents too....anyways their house is okay but they are always complaining about it....and to tell you the truth....I dnt hink they can afford to move.....they are amazing people and I want to do his for them sooo bad....I just don't know if I can do it alone...or even at all!!! Do you think I can do it?? If so... how?? I just want to help them so bad but don't know how!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I HATE SEEING SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE LIVING THERE..=D thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment