Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How hard is it to get into UF with an A.A. froma community college?

Okay so I'm 17 and I've always wanted to make a great college experience for myself. I've always loved to learn, and loved travel. I think my greatest interest is English Language Arts and I'm probably going to become aan English teacher. Anyway, right now I'm almost finished with my first summer at community college and it's going to be about 2 years until I get my A.A. After that I want to transfer to UCF or UF...I've always liked the idea of Duke or Wake Forest but I come from a poor family so that's probably out of question ...However I'm interested in UF for it's amazing study abroad programs and great Education program...I like UCF for the fact that it's in Orlando, and Orlando is the only place I really love in Florida ..haha :P I know that obviously I will have to work hard and stay focused and become mature and professional in the meantime...but exactly what are my chances of getting into UF when I transfer? Does it have great scholarships and such if I ever want to study abroad?

No comments:

Post a Comment