Thursday, July 21, 2011

How do I know if I have a ghost in my house?

sounds like a ghost to me or demon aswell. what happened to you as a child how can yu be a unbeliever? i lived in two haunted houses as a child. we moved a lot we lived in over 10 houses in my life but two were haunted, extreamly an it made me a believer, theres to much out there that prove its true. some people talk out there *** an make it up for attention but if yur for real about what happened then yes yuv have a ghost or somthing in yur house or may be attached to u. remodeling homes disturb ghost, because your changing theyr envorment theyv been in for yrs before an after death so it makes them active. when yu were a child yu said it was gettinm remodled aswell as yur basement a yr ago. yur dogs can sense an c things we cant. animals dont lie or joke around, so what they see is as real as you r. if you dont believe now you will. be safe, keep yur family safe, an as for your old doggy make sure you take it with you when somthin happens poor things gona have a heart attack. good luck be safe. expect the unexpected

No comments:

Post a Comment