Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My parents force me to get straight A's!?

Ok let me tell you this .... when your Indian and your really tight on money your parents will push you to get straight A's to get a scholarship to go to college and right now I'm going to the 9th grade and I have no scholarship and my parents are very mad at me and my dad ESPECIALLY my dad is the one that wants me to do good in school. My report card came in the mail for the 8th grade and I had atleast 1 C in every school year session and the rest were Bs and As and MOSTLY As. Plus I have 8 periods in my school so when my dad saw my grades he told me "when school opens again for highschool im going to take away your iPod and your just going to study and take your book all day and you will only get your iPod and get to watch tv on the weekends!" and then I told him " but dad I tried my best!" then he laughed and told me to go take a book and read it for the rest of the day and it seemed he really doesnt care that I tried my best or whatever and I even read anyway, I just read late at night when he's sleeping and doesn't know I'm reading. I got straight As once in 7th grade but he didn't care as much as i thought he would at all. I don't know at all when it comes to highschool , I also have other things in my mind about school teasers (since im Indian and under 5th tall...,) FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment