Thursday, July 21, 2011

Are we being visited by aliens?

Please don't bash or flame and don't say we don't have evidence we do such as the roswell incident and we have dozens of ufo sighting I saw one too here's my story take this with an open mind I was in my backyard with my family and we were having a bbq of burgers it was a nice sunny day my best friend was there and just when my dad was cooking my friend looks up and says what's that?I look.up asking him what he was talking about then It looked like a flying saucer it looked chrome it was flat and moved slowly and I knew it was not from this earth and my friend said go get your camera I ran inside in a hustle to go get it once I came outside it was gone!it was daytime at this happened so do you believe aliens are visiting?explain why or why not in detail

No comments:

Post a Comment