Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What does my dream mean?

I had a dream that I was at a school dance, and I was wearing a pretty purple gown that I had never seen before. I was skinny, (I'm a bit chubby) and I was beautiful. (Everyone tells me I need to get plastic surgery or makeup because they think I'm ugly) For some reason, I was there with the man I love, and we were on our first date.(He knows I exist, and we are friends, but not even close to best friends, but I know everything about him.) Something happened to him on the dance-floor that night, and he died. Then, everything went black in the dream, and I ended up back at my house with the dead body in my kitchen. It blacked out again, and I ended up in my parents' bedroom with the body in the bed with me. They have remodeled recently, but it took place in the before bedroom. I ended up having sex with the body, then cutting off a finger, and masturbating with it in the bathroom. I didn't orgasm, I felt pure love on the sex and the masturbation. Can someone tell me what this means?

No comments:

Post a Comment