Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I failed my firs exam and now I hope to graduate! Help needed!?

Hey, guys! Yesterday, I failed the first exam in my entire life, like really important exam. I'm in my final year at university, I'm a straight A student, I have never had problems at university before, I'm pretty good at studying. But this year is my final one, and we have a new teacher, he failed me yesterday, and now I can't apply for my final university exam for my masters degree, I have to wait until September and try again with him. I went with my friends to the Dean and he said he could get us a new date for the same exam, because we are graduating this year and he knows that we are capable, plus in my country, you have exams at the end of your final year if you fail them, you can take them again. The problem is that the Dean will get us the date for the exam, but the professor is really mean and will probably fail us again. The Dean told us if the professor fails us again, he would put two new guys to grade us... I hope it doesn't come to this. Today when we were looking at your exams to see what is wrong with them, the professor was such an ***, he basically told us that we do not need masters, because we are stupid and he didn't know how we got this far - me and few others. I felt so humiliated and stupid... I've always put so much effort in my studying, I've always got a scholarship... What can I do now, how to reason with the bastard? Help pls... Sorry I had to make such a terrible explanation for our studying system, but I don't know where you are from, so I had to explain it :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment