Monday, July 18, 2011

Do I have to repaint my house?

So a friend and I did peyote and mdma yesterday and ended up painting the front facade of my house. As much as I love the job we did, I'm worried that someone will file a complaint with the city, forcing me to paint over our art. Is this something that one needs a permit for? I should probably mention that it's not one solid colour. Actually, it's more like a mural, and some of the artwork is kinda suggestive. Some of the things that I am afraid will garner negative attention are the mermaid with flying saucer nipples, a wacky waving inflatable flailing tube man comprised of condoms (even though it sends a positive message), a batgina, and a 25x15 foot piece of a cyclops giant anteater mounting a jellyfish. I will fight for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment