Friday, July 15, 2011

What university should i attend?

I am a grade 11 student, I am applying to university in the fall. I have a 94% average. My father is a professor at Brock University, it isn't great, but it's not horrible. This means I get free tuition, and if I get a scholarship, I am basically getting paid to go to university. However, there is McGill University that is best in the country that i've wanted to go to for years now. It has a medical school and It is in my favourite city and it has the greatest programs. I wish to go to medical school and become a pediatrician. If I go to McGill I will be spending a lot of money, and possibly not old enough to be on my own. My parents have said that if I get scholarships into McGill I can go. Im just not sure where to go. Also, I have a lot of important family and friends at home that I don't want to leave behind. An option i've been considering is going to Brock for 4 years, and applying to McGill for medical, this would give me the best of both worlds. I was just wondering what other people had in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment