Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Small Bathroom Remodel - Window Treatment?

I have a small bathroom I'm remodeling. I'm trying to do it on a dime, but it keeps racking up. Anyway I have an espresso colored vanity, and a buttercream speckled countertop. I have a white toilet and bathtub and white shower curtain with a clear "window". The walls and ceiling are painted a green/gray/taupe - ish hue. The doors and woodwork are a walnut finish (even the woodwork around the window). For the window treatment, I'd like to keep it simple with a faux wood blind. Should I get it in White or Espresso? Or a different style/color altogether? I don't want it to be too dark in there. My goal is to make it spalike.. I should also mention the window is the first thing you see as you walk in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment