Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Preparing for the baby.?

Ok I decided that I really want to keep my baby. My bf still wants to put it up for adoption but its really my decision. Here is my problem. I have no money saved up so I cant save to get a place of my own and buy all the baby stuff I need. I can do one or the other but not both. If I dont move out I have to spend money to fix up my parents house since its been in the middle of being remodeled for the past 6 years they ran out of money to finish. The house is in no condition for a child. I would rather move out. But if I do move out I dont know who would be able to help watch the kid when I go back to work I work overnight so does my bf if he sticks around. So really is there anyway that I can keep my kid or am I being selfish to not put it up for adoption. Im 22 and I have a stable full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment