Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is it possible to utilize student (federal) loans to pay for college and living expenses?

I currently work full time & attend college at night. I am finishing up my 2 year degree (almost done) with a 3.7GPA. I'm currently receiving Financial Aid, Pell Grants, & usually a scholarship each semester. My ultimate goal is to either quit my job altogether or work minimal hours/week while completing school full time & be able to financially afford this! I would need at least $1,500/month in order to survive. I need to come up with a plan ASAP as my hours are being cut at work & I can not afford to continue this path. I only have about 5 classes left in order to graduate with my AA & I am already set to transfer to a large University nearby. Thank you in advance!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment