Friday, July 15, 2011

What do i do????????

My dad never gets anything done. And when he DOES get something "done", its just taking the easy way out. My mom was telling me today that he has to renew this car emmisions thing (not sure what that is) and even though she needs the car tommorow and she could get a ticket if he doesnt renew it, he STILL hasnt gotten it done. Another thing was one time my 5 yr old brother accidentally broke a window with a broom stick, that was in october, and all he did was cut out a piece of wood and nail it over the broken window. Last summer, he started remodeling the bathroom, but after he knocked out all the old tiles, he quit and just abondoned it, so now ourr bathroom is stripped of tiles and he doesnt plan on remodeling it. Last thing, one time i had 3 MONTHS to work on a project, and i was depending him to get me supplies, but he waited until i had a week left to work on it, so i had to throw something together and i got a bad grade. The thing is, my dad set up our money so my mom has no access to it, even though part of the money she made herself. So now were all stuck depending on him even though he doesnt get anything done because he all he does it sleep all day, our house is falling apart because he doesnt fix anything, and he doesnt even care, what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment