Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it possible to have carpal and ulnar tunnel syndrome together or could it be thoracic compartment syndrome?

My arm, wrist, and all fingers go numb, tingle,and have a pulsing pain. I am right handed and my right hand is worse than my left but they both have the same problem. My fingers also get stiff. My middle and ring finger constantly feel stiff and painful from the knuckles down. i also noticed those two fingers want to stay close to one another when I flatten my hand unless I force them to spread. These problems are much worse when I sleep and when I wake up I can barely make a fist. The problem started during my home remodel project. (A lot of hammer use and intense labor.) I have no injury and no neck pain. However it is all my fingers that are affected not just two or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment