Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Help! I think my Dad is Cheating on my Mom?

Alright so lately i have noticed my dad being very secretive... and one night his phone kept going off and it was an alarm that that said time to get laid... only problem my mom wasn't in the state at the time. Another time he left the browser open on the computer and it was on craigslist in the section where you look to have "encounters with other people" so i was really suspicious then.... Finally the other day he left the browser open again only on his email and there was one i happened to click cause i had suspicions and it was like "thanks for the great time yesterday hope you enjoyed the bj, cant wait to see you next month." Honestly i know now that he is cheating on my mom but i dont know if i should tell her, cause i dont want to be the reason their marriage fell apart. I myself am going off to college in a year and i'm already stressed enough with football, football scholarships, academics and college stuff that this is not helping in any way. I dont know what to do, i know my parents love each other and i just dont want them to split up, i want to keep the nice happy family i have now where i can come home and see my mom and dad in the same house..... What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment